General Membership Policies
- Proper attire must be worn at all times (including shirts and shoes).
- No food or beverages are permitted in the pool, gymnasium, fitness center, or free weight areas. Water and available vending products in a plastic container with a lid are permitted.
- Intoxication, improper behavior, and profanity are not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco products are not permitted in the facility.
- Please report any incidents, accidents, or injuries immediately to a YMCA staff member.
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult guardian in the YMCA facility, unless participating in a specified YMCA program (children should be dropped off and picked up promptly from program participation).
Lock Room Guidelines
- Lockers are available in the locker room for use during your time in the facility. We encourage you to lock your belongings in a locker, rather than leaving them on the benches. Locks are available for purchase at the front desk. Please keep in mind - locks left on lockers overnight will be removed, along with any contents in the locker.
- Towel service is not provided. You may bring your own towel or purchase a towel at the front desk.
- The YMCA is not responsible for lost or damaged belongings.
- The use of cell phones, palm pilots, or other electronic devices in the locker rooms is NOT permitted.
- The Family Locker Room is a convenience available to adults with small children or to those with a physical disability.
Inclement Weather Policy
For All Y-Programs Except Child Care
- If there is a morning delay - No morning classes and no morning Child Watch.
- If school is closed - All classes are cancelled until 4:30pm. A decision will be made by 2:00pm in regards to evening classes.
- If there is an early dismissal - All afternoon and evening classes are cancelled and no evening Child Watch.
Inclement weather during the Evening or Weekend:
- The status of all classes will be determined by the Branch Executive Director, or his/her designate.
Inclement weather and scheduled outdoor programs:
- Participants should contact the YMCA and/or refer to the website.
**In the event of a facility closure, a message will be recorded on the Y's telephone answering service, as well as posted on the website**
The following radio and TV stations will be notified of our cancellations:
WKSB Kiss 102.7 FM