There's always something going on in the pool at the Eastern Lycoming Branch YMCA! Learn to swim, join a water exercise class, relax in the jacuzzi, or just get a few laps in - there is something for all ages to enjoy! Our pool area offers a 'Zero-Depth Entry' for easy accessibility through a gradual increase in water depth. Come and enjoy all that our heated indoor pool has to offer!
Pool Rules & Regulations
- An adult must accompany children under age 6 in the water while in the main pool and zero-depth entry area.
- An adult who is accompanying a child in the water should be within arm's length of non-swimmers or the child must be properly secured in a flotation device that is approved through the Coast Guard.
- Children, age 6 to 7 that swim well, must be accompanied by an adult on the pool deck.
- Children, age 8 to 14 that swim well, must have a parent in the building.
- Young adults, age 15 and older that swim well, may use the facility as an adult would.
- Children 8 to 14 that are not accompanied by a parent may be asked to perform a daily swim assessment prior to pool use.
- When the zero-depth entry area is listed on the pool schedule as 'Open,' the main pool is being used for a program and not available for open swim.
Discover Our Pool
›WATER EXERCISE CLASSES